Thursday, April 30, 2015

Submarine Adventure with Stardust Hawaii



If you're one of the few who have been on a submarine, I'll bet it didn't have windows! Here's your chance to board a .5 million submarine, dive to a depth of 150 feet, and cruise around the ocean floor for an hour and see everything out there from the best vantage point possible. Sound exciting? A Maui submarine tour is!
During my first Maui submarine tour, I remember thinking how incredible it was to be down that deep for that long. I realized I was actually spending a part of my day on the ocean floor examining the sanctity of the underwater world, a world which had previously only been available to me via motion pictures or television. I remember thinking how wonderful it would be if every child could have this experience and they would be aware for the rest of their life that there was a marine world below the surface of the water that was happening every moment of the day just as they're lives were happening. Was I impressed with my first submarine tour? You bet, and I know you will be as well!
The climate-controlled cabin and giant viewing ports make your submarine tour below the surface both comfortable and interesting. You'll see hundreds and hundreds of fish and coral heads of all sizes and colors. Sometimes you'll see eels, rays and occasionally a shark. As you inch along the sea floor, more and more is revealed, color upon color, shape upon shape. During the winter months whales have swum into view. Each submarine tour is different, but each dive is exciting, informative and educational.
Great for kids

No comments:

Post a Comment